Clinical Team Lead - SW Wyoming - Days - 40 hrs/wk (SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE)
Requisition #: req4152
FTE status: 1
Under the direction of the Office Manager, the Clinical Team Lead coordinates activities of the practice and oversee clinical team members to ensure delivery of high quality care for patients. The Clinical Team Lead may be required to perform support level duties based on the operational needs of the practice site.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Flexibility to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to efficiently manage day-to-day operations, establish and maintain policies and procedures, and manage patient flow operations
- Ability to provide support, direction and development of staff
- Ability to skillfully handle issues of a sensitive nature with respect to confidentiality and organizational guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills such as word processing, electronic mail and electronic medical record (EMR)
- Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (MA), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Associates degree and/or 3 – 5 years of medical office experience
Essential Functions and Responsibilties:
- Works in conjunction with the Office Manager to coordinate daily clinical operations of the practice site and supervise clinical staff.
- Coordinates and assigns duties and tasks to clinical team members engaged in care of patients.
- Monitors daily performance of clinical team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Oversees the orientation of new staff assuring competency is achieved.
- Provides input to Office Manager on performance of clinical team members after 30 days, 90 days and annually as needed.
- Educates staff on clinical practice guidelines, protocols and policies related to patient care.
- Identifies problems and recommends solutions to clinical team members.
- Maintains adequate clinical supplies; inventories stock and orders supplies.
- Coordinates meetings with clinical personnel to coordinate care, disseminate information and solicit input from personnel.
- Supports and assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives to enhance regulatory compliance and clinical care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
#MA Category: Health Care